I. General Contest Rules
1. Each contest will have its own rules, depending on what type of game it is. These must be obeyed. However, the rules listed on this page apply to all contests.
2. No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
3. If you want to participate but do not want a prize or to choose a charity, please inform Jenni when you send her your answers. In the event you win, the second-place winner will get the prize.
4. You realize that by
choosing a prize, you give Jenni permission to give your
shipping address and full name to Amazon.com should you
choose a prize from there. Should you choose a CafePress.com
prize, then you give Jenni permission to give your snail
mail addy to them.
5. In the event of a tie with both people wanting a prize, a brief trivia quiz or similar type of game will be offered. Whoever wins that, wins the prize.
6. Send your answers only to Jenni. Do not send them to our Yahoogroup. Sending them to the group will lead to disqualification.
7. Only members of JABB are
eligible for the contests. If you would like to join JABB,
please email Jenni.
1. Amazon.com items are
listed in the next section. For JABB Store and CafePress, the
prize amount should not exceed $25 including shipping and
Handcrafted items from the JABB
Store have S&H figured into their prices all
ready. For CafePress.com
S&H prices, see this
2. However, exceptions may be made for international winners. This will be dealt with on an individual basis.
3. Jenni has final say on
any item being purchased. Please respect that but she will
try to be open-minded.
This option was mostly made available because I recognize that some people cannot give me their home addresses for any number of reasons. Instead, I will allow them to pick a charity and I will send that organization $25. I will then scan whatever “Thank you” note I get and email it to the winner who chose the charity. People can also choose to give to a charity if they just don’t want a prize. Here are some guidelines.
1. I will not think less highly of anyone because they chose a prize over charity. For all I know they’re giving half their income or more away already! It would be wrong for me to judge.
have a list of charities below that I am comfortable
giving to. However, I will consider
others. Please respect, though, that I may not
accept your request. This is because,
ultimately, it is my money being used and I cannot in
good conscience send money to a charity I have moral
qualms about. I also have to be comfortable
giving my financial information to them.
Basically these are ones that TBAA supported
during its run and which I think are worthy. I've
also added some that Mr. Dye felt strongly about.
Amory Food Pantry
Youth Program at St.
Andrew's United Methodist Church-Amory
Winners may also select items adding up to no more than $25 from the JABB store as their prize. You can visit the store at:
if you need the access info (user name and password) for
the JABB Store.
You can choose from all sorts of
JABB and TBAA related goodies like buttons, shirts,
mugs, and more here. Shipping rates are here.
total cost should not exceed $25.